Matchbook A betting exchange is an online platform where gamblers can ... is one of the newer betting exchanges. Matchbook has quite a comprehensive offering for US sports such as American Football is one of the most popular sporting events to bet o... although does have good coverage of the UK sports betting exchange betting landscape. Matchbook is co-owned by Matthew Benham who also owns Brentford FC. Matchbook competes heavily on Commission is charged on winning exchange bets with the perc... rates and welcome offers to attract new customers.
Matchbook Review Bad Points
- Liquidity refers to the amount of money you have available t... not as good as Betfair are one of the original betting exchanges and still ...
- Limited market range compared to BetDaq is the second largest betting exchange behind industr...
- Platform not as good as Smarkets
Matchbook Review Good Points
- Discounted commission of 2%
- Good coverage of US sports
- Decent A free bet is a marketing tool used by bookmakers and bettin... for new punters